Who is kids India for?
Kids India is for manufacturer, wholesaler, or trader from the industry of toys and products related to children who want to maximize their brand’s and product’s visibility to the potential retailers, e-commerce retailers, decision makers, international buyers and bulk buyers both nationally and internationally.
Are Kids allowed at Kids India?
No, Kids India is a strictly B2B trade fair. Entry is only for business visitors strictly above 18 years only.
What is the frequency of the show?
Kids India is held once a year for 3 consecutive days in Mumbai.
What are the stand options available for me?
There are two types of stand options available for you:
Shell scheme: This type of stand comes with a package of basic construction and necessities for an exhibitor. The package includes an Octonorm structure with the following facilities:
- Stand walls in laminated panels 2.5 m height
- Spot lights (yellow), lockable reception counter, chairs, waste paper basket, power socket as per the application form
- Fascia with company name in white letters in standard letter size
- Carpet in grey
- Each shell scheme stand of 9 sqm is provided with power supply of 1 KW
Bare Space: Here exhibitor is provided with a bare space and the construction is the responsibility of the exhibitor.
- An exhibitor can construct his own booth for which one must apply for area of minimum 36 sqm
- There is no power included under bare space scheme
- You can get in touch with any stand contractor or the organizer can also provide you with a list of stand constructors
Can I sell my products at the fair?
No, you can not sell your products at the fair ground as it is a B2B trade fair.
How can I optimize my participation at the fair?
- Apply early so you can get a desirable location as allocations are on first come first serve basis
- Plan your marketing activities on time to attract visitors to your stand. There are various options of marketing opportunities available at Kids India that can be customized to suit your budget.
- Webinar: Kids India organizes webinar sessions on tips to optimize your participation. The organizers will inform you well in advance.
Where can I store my material/products onsite?
There is no warehouse facility available at the venue. However, you can get in touch with our official freight forwarder who can help you stock the material and have it delivered as and when required at the venue.